Felt and rubber rug pads are safe for all standard floors and finishes, with the rare exception of some newer vinyl finished floors who recommend using a vinyl pad (Comfort Grip or Anchor Grip). Natural rubber is one of the safest materials you can use on your floors and we have never had any issues with floor staining or stripping.
Articles in this section
- Does this rug pad contain any noticeable odors?
- Which offers better cushion, felt or memory foam?
- Are your memory foam rug pads eco-friendly?
- Will Cloud Comfort flatten over time?
- Which side of this rug pad do I place on the floor?
- Do memory foam rug pads have any non-slip features?
- Which rug types work well with Cloud Comfort?
- Which floor types is Cloud Comfort safe for?
- Which floor types is SpillTech safe to use on?
- What is a waterproof rug pad?