Nature’s Grip is safe for all floors and finishes as long as you follow your flooring manufacturer’s instructions and wait for proper curing times. With less common floor finishes such as vinyl, acrylic, lacquered, waxed tile, and linoleum, we recommend you check with your flooring manufacturer to ensure that natural rubber can be used. Some of these manufacturers will recommend natural rubber while others will recommend a vinyl non slip pad.
Articles in this section
- Does this rug pad contain any noticeable odors?
- Which offers better cushion, felt or memory foam?
- Are your memory foam rug pads eco-friendly?
- Will Cloud Comfort flatten over time?
- Which side of this rug pad do I place on the floor?
- Do memory foam rug pads have any non-slip features?
- Which rug types work well with Cloud Comfort?
- Which floor types is Cloud Comfort safe for?
- Which floor types is SpillTech safe to use on?
- What is a waterproof rug pad?