Yes. Our memory foam rug pads are GreenGuard certified, a strict non-profit with very comprehensive standards for low VOC emissions. To achieve GreenGuard certification, products must be free of formaldehyde, PBDE’s, triclosan and other damaging chemicals. Cloud Comfort also contribute to LEED credits, made in part with soybean oils and other natural minerals.
Articles in this section
- Does this rug pad contain any noticeable odors?
- Which offers better cushion, felt or memory foam?
- Are your memory foam rug pads eco-friendly?
- Will Cloud Comfort flatten over time?
- Which side of this rug pad do I place on the floor?
- Do memory foam rug pads have any non-slip features?
- Which rug types work well with Cloud Comfort?
- Which floor types is Cloud Comfort safe for?
- Which floor types is SpillTech safe to use on?
- What is a waterproof rug pad?