Thicker rug pads provide more comfort. So, the thicker the rug pad, the more comfortable your rugs will be. Thinner rug pads offer high levels of grip and keep rugs lying flush with floors. With runner, hallway, or small area rugs in high traffic areas, I wouldn't use rug pads thicker than ¼’’ because they will raise the rug too high off the floor.
Articles in this section
- Does this rug pad contain any noticeable odors?
- Which offers better cushion, felt or memory foam?
- Are your memory foam rug pads eco-friendly?
- Will Cloud Comfort flatten over time?
- Which side of this rug pad do I place on the floor?
- Do memory foam rug pads have any non-slip features?
- Which rug types work well with Cloud Comfort?
- Which floor types is Cloud Comfort safe for?
- Which floor types is SpillTech safe to use on?
- What is a waterproof rug pad?