Thicker non-slip pads like Contour Lock and Superior Lock pads lend extra cushioning underfoot with a strong grip. Cushioning will soften your rugs, making them more comfortable to walk on. Thinner non skid rug pads work well in high traffic areas, such as hallways and entryways, when cushioning is less important.
Articles in this section
- Does this rug pad contain any noticeable odors?
- Which offers better cushion, felt or memory foam?
- Are your memory foam rug pads eco-friendly?
- Will Cloud Comfort flatten over time?
- Which side of this rug pad do I place on the floor?
- Do memory foam rug pads have any non-slip features?
- Which rug types work well with Cloud Comfort?
- Which floor types is Cloud Comfort safe for?
- Which floor types is SpillTech safe to use on?
- What is a waterproof rug pad?