Non-slip rug pads help keep the corners anchored down while promoting rug evenness. Rugs actually wear from the bottom up, so depending on the strength of your rugs backing a quality rug pad will help prolong the life of your rug. With rugs anchored down, if you’re not worried about the corners slipping or bunching, then a 100% felt or memory foam carpet pad might add a layer of comfort that didn’t exist beforehand.
Articles in this section
- Does this rug pad contain any noticeable odors?
- Which offers better cushion, felt or memory foam?
- Are your memory foam rug pads eco-friendly?
- Will Cloud Comfort flatten over time?
- Which side of this rug pad do I place on the floor?
- Do memory foam rug pads have any non-slip features?
- Which rug types work well with Cloud Comfort?
- Which floor types is Cloud Comfort safe for?
- Which floor types is SpillTech safe to use on?
- What is a waterproof rug pad?