Super Lock Natural is made with rubber, which is safe to use on all types of floors and finishes as long as you follow flooring manufacturer's instructions and proper curing times are met. With unique floor finishes such as vinyl, lacquered, acrylic, waxed, and linoleum floors, check with your flooring manufacturer to determine whether a natural rubber pad should be used. Some flooring manufacturers will recommend a rubber rug pad while others may recommend using a vinyl rug pad.
Articles in this section
- Does this rug pad contain any noticeable odors?
- Which offers better cushion, felt or memory foam?
- Are your memory foam rug pads eco-friendly?
- Will Cloud Comfort flatten over time?
- Which side of this rug pad do I place on the floor?
- Do memory foam rug pads have any non-slip features?
- Which rug types work well with Cloud Comfort?
- Which floor types is Cloud Comfort safe for?
- Which floor types is SpillTech safe to use on?
- What is a waterproof rug pad?