Superior Lock is made with a reinforced natural rubber backing and is designed to avoid common problems such as floor staining or sticking that can occur with many traditional plastic pads. Natural rubber is made to grip floors rather than stick to floors. Natural rubber contains very low off gassing properties when compared to imported PVC, which can often contain plasticizers that can react with your floor finish or end up sticking to floors. Always be sure to follow your flooring manufacturer's instructions and wait at least one month after refinishing your floors before putting down pads.
Articles in this section
- Does this rug pad contain any noticeable odors?
- Which offers better cushion, felt or memory foam?
- Are your memory foam rug pads eco-friendly?
- Will Cloud Comfort flatten over time?
- Which side of this rug pad do I place on the floor?
- Do memory foam rug pads have any non-slip features?
- Which rug types work well with Cloud Comfort?
- Which floor types is Cloud Comfort safe for?
- Which floor types is SpillTech safe to use on?
- What is a waterproof rug pad?