Cloud Comfort works best with rugs that lay flat on their own and are ideal for adding comfort to larger area rugs. Heavy rugs, wool rugs, and other higher pile rugs often match well with Cloud Comfort. With thinner rugs, such as flat weaves that tend to bunch up on their own, we recommend a non-slip rug pad to promote rug evenness and prevent bunching.
Articles in this section
- Does this rug pad contain any noticeable odors?
- Which offers better cushion, felt or memory foam?
- Are your memory foam rug pads eco-friendly?
- Will Cloud Comfort flatten over time?
- Which side of this rug pad do I place on the floor?
- Do memory foam rug pads have any non-slip features?
- Which rug types work well with Cloud Comfort?
- Which floor types is Cloud Comfort safe for?
- Which floor types is SpillTech safe to use on?
- What is a waterproof rug pad?