No. Cloud Comfort rug pads are made for larger rugs that do not require a non-slip grip. If you’re looking to add cushion to rugs that need grip, try our Felt + Rubber pads. Typically, rugs smaller than 7 x 10 or rugs that are not anchored down by surrounding furniture should use a non-slip rug pad.
Articles in this section
- Does this rug pad contain any noticeable odors?
- Which offers better cushion, felt or memory foam?
- Are your memory foam rug pads eco-friendly?
- Will Cloud Comfort flatten over time?
- Which side of this rug pad do I place on the floor?
- Do memory foam rug pads have any non-slip features?
- Which rug types work well with Cloud Comfort?
- Which floor types is Cloud Comfort safe for?
- Which floor types is SpillTech safe to use on?
- What is a waterproof rug pad?