Non-slip pads are best for high-traffic areas such as foyers and hallways, where thin rugs and runners are prone to slipping and sliding. Our cushion pads add a plush layer for large rugs already anchored by furniture, such as living and dining rooms. Should you decide you need a degree of both grip and cushioning, opt for a felt and rubber pad.
Articles in this section
- Does this rug pad contain any noticeable odors?
- Which offers better cushion, felt or memory foam?
- Are your memory foam rug pads eco-friendly?
- Will Cloud Comfort flatten over time?
- Which side of this rug pad do I place on the floor?
- Do memory foam rug pads have any non-slip features?
- Which rug types work well with Cloud Comfort?
- Which floor types is Cloud Comfort safe for?
- Which floor types is SpillTech safe to use on?
- What is a waterproof rug pad?