It is ideal to wait two weeks after installing or refinishing your floors before using a rug pad. However, it is always best to consult with your flooring manufacturer for proper floor curing times and to know which rug pad materials are best for your floors.
Articles in this section
- Does this rug pad contain any noticeable odors?
- Which offers better cushion, felt or memory foam?
- Are your memory foam rug pads eco-friendly?
- Will Cloud Comfort flatten over time?
- Which side of this rug pad do I place on the floor?
- Do memory foam rug pads have any non-slip features?
- Which rug types work well with Cloud Comfort?
- Which floor types is Cloud Comfort safe for?
- Which floor types is SpillTech safe to use on?
- What is a waterproof rug pad?